Hotel in Jersey City on The Hudson
Enjoy the ambiance of a Hudson River setting and our convenience to New York City when you stay at the Hyatt Regency Jersey City on the Hudson. Our hotel in Jersey City on the Hudson is surrounded by breathtaking views of the Manhattan skyline with designer furnished accommodations.
Our near New York City hotel is located near public transportation, including the New York Waterway ferry and PATH train adjacent to the hotel. Our waterfront hotel is convenient to many area company headquarters and attractions. Business and leisure travelers will appreciate our central location and proximity to New York City, offering access to everything Manhattan has to offer.
Hyatt Regency Jersey City on the Hudson is a luxury hotel near Manhattan located near many things to do in New York City. We have put together a few helpful travel tips to help you plan your trip.
- PATH station is located in our building for easy access to Manhattan.
- Taxicabs populate the streets surrounding our hotel that will take you to your destination 24 hours a day. If a taxicab’s top light is illuminated, the cab is available.
January & February
Cold, wet, possibly snowy with temperatures ranging from 10-40 degrees Fahrenheit. Dress in layers of clothing, including a coat, gloves, hat, scarf and boots
March & April
In March, the temperature ranges from 30-50 degrees Fahrenheit. In April the temperature ranges from 45-65 degrees Fahrenheit. Bring a warm coat and an umbrella. Wear waterproof boots to keep your feet dry when walking through puddles from potential melting snow.
May & June
The temperature ranges from 50-80 degrees Fahrenheit with generally low humidity. In May, you might want a jacket or light sweater after the sun goes down. Shorts and sandals are typical attire in May and June.
July & August
The temperature ranges from 70-95 degrees Fahrenheit with high humidity. Light clothing is best for this time of year. Bring an umbrella just in case you are to catch a rainy day.
September & October
September begins with high temperatures accompanied by high humidity. Temperatures range from 70-80 degrees Fahrenheit. As it approaches October, temperatures drop to the 50-70 degree Fahrenheit range. If you’re traveling in September, bring summer clothes with an extra layer depending on the weather forecast. If you’re traveling in October, bring a jacket to ensure you’re warm, especially at night.
November & December
November can see temperatures in the 40-50 degree Fahrenheit range, but as December approaches, expect temperatures between 30-40 degrees Fahrenheit with possible snow. Bring a warm jacket, gloves, hat and scarf to stay warm while you’re out on the town.
- Tipping is customary in the US and is not included in prices. Ask for a manager if you received poor service and do not feel tipping appropriate.
- For dining and restaurants, tips should be 15-20% of the total bill
- For lounges, pubs, and bars, servers should receive $1 per drink
- 20% is customary for other service industry services such as salon or spas
Things to Know:
- Fifth Avenue divides Manhattan into east and west sides. As you go farther east or west, building numbers increase
- Many New Yorkers eat dinner between 8-10 PM. If you’re planning to eat around this time, it’s best to make a reservation to lessen your wait time upon arrival.
- In case of medical emergency, Jersey City Medical Center is 1.8 miles away from our hotel, and is located at 355 Grand Street, Jersey City, NJ, 07302
International Traveler Tips:
- Make copies of your important documents before traveling in case a document gets lost
- Locate the nearest embassy/consulate in case of emergency by going to http://embassy.goabroad.com/
- The legal drinking age in the United States is 21 years old
- Call your bank or credit card provider and inform them of your travel plans
- Check with your cell phone service provider to find out what you need to do to ensure your phone will work while traveling
- 351 Spacious guest rooms, all featuring waterfront views
- Business Plan / hypo-allergenic rooms / luxury suites
- Hyatt Grand Beds™
- Deluxe bath with pampering Kenet MD™ amenities
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access in all public areas
- Hyatt Fast Board™
- PDA and Express Check-In
- Vu Restaurant with panoramic views of the Manhattan skyline
- Vu Lounge
- 24-Hour fitness center with Manhattan views
- Indoor pool with skyline views
- Promenade for running / walking
- Easy access to New York City shopping/entertainment
- 20,000 square feet meeting space with NYC views
- Easy Access to Lower Manhattan / Javits Convention Center
- Grand Ballroom/ outdoor terrace/ state-of-the-art A/V on-site
- Creative catering and events, featuring Personal Preference Dining®
- Door Buzzers
- TDD Telephones
- Grab Bars in Bathroom
- Vibrating Alarm Clock
- Roll-in Showers Available
- Larger Doorways Available in Rooms with Roll-in Showers
- Desktop Ironing Boards Available
- Raised Toilets
- Grab Bars
- Built-in Shower Bench
- Lower Peephole on Entrance Door
- Lower Closet Rack
- Flashing Light Door Buzzers
- All floors are Wheelchair Accessible
- Front Desk Personnel will Come Around to Help Guest at Check-in/out.
- All Public Areas in the Hotel are Wheelchair Accessible
Map & Directions
When using GPS directions to navigate to the hotel, please use the destination address of:
2 Christopher Columbus Drive, Jersey City, NJ 07302
- Check in 4:00PM
- Check out 12:00PM
- ATM Machine
- Devices to assist individuals with disabilities
- Currency exchange
- Hyatt E-Concierge
- Multilingual staff
- Soda, ice machines
- Valet Parking available
- Gift shop
$10 with validation
Vu Restaurant/Lounge parking for dinner:
$10 with validation Clearance - 8 Feet
The Gift Shop is located on the lobby level and is open from 7:00AM to 11:00PM Mon-Fri, 7:00AM to 10:45PM Sat-Sun. The Gift Shop offers guests a wide array of sundry items for their convenience as well as many souvenirs of the metropolitan area.
Available services at the concierge desk:
- Tours & cruises
- Broadway & theater/show tickets
- Transportation options
- Dinner reservations
- Site seeing packages
Airport – LGA
Private Car (1-3 passengers)
This hotel does not allow pets, with the exception of service animals.
Check-in Time: 4:00 p.m.
Check-out Time: 12:00 p.m.
Book Now or call 201 469 1234